1st section of the Minor Work Permit:
- The document must be filled out completely and have a parent/guardian signature
2nd section: Pledge of Employer:
- Must be filled out completely and signed by the employer representative. This form MUST include exact information relative to the hours of employment and the type of work the student will perform. Tax ID must be included.
3. Back: Physician's Certificate for Minor Work Permit:
- Must be filled out completely and signed by Provider
- Form must include the date of exam as well as the full Practice/Provider information including address and phone number.
- Please note, if you student has a VALID (unexpired, signed, and dated) physical on file with the Athletic or Music Department, you will need to request and obtain a copy of the physical from the appropriate office.
Once the document is completed with all the information, you will then need to schedule a time with Mrs. Arra at 440-949-6181 to generate a worker permit at the Board of Education. The student requesting a work permit MUST be present
Click here to be directed to the work permit application.