Enrollment at SSLCS
Parents are our partners in the education of our students. We have designed this website to be able to provide valuable information for you to be able to make important decisions regarding your child's education. You can check your child's grades, see homework assignments and class lessons or communicate with teachers. Please take this opportunity to look over the various websites and please let us know what you think.Registration Information
Please contact The Board of Education at 440-949-6181 to speak with Mrs. Michele Arra to set up an appointment for registration.Please bring the following with you to your appointment:
For proof of residency:1. Mortgage Statement, Lease Agreement, or deed2. Current Utility Bill (electric, gas, water)3. Homeowners Ins. statement, recent property tax bill, most recent pay stub w/ address*Letter of verification of utility service can be used until you receive your first billPlease note that failure to provide any of the items needed to register, will result in a delay of the registration process.
- Original Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card (Optional)
- Immunization Records-This is a part of the paperwork requested from your child’s previous school. If they are not included, it becomes the responsibility of the parent, guardian, or custodian to provide this information.
- Complete divorce decree (if applicable)
- Name of former school and address
- IEP/ETR (Sped)
- Emergency Contacts for your student (s)